• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WARNING......

Good morning, im not sure what you mean by that. Yes I Restore, repair, rebuild, fix anything dash related to the first gen Charger. You can find me on Face book @ Todds Restorations, or my other page 66-67 Charger freaks.
I meant exactly that, thanks - your original post struck me like a competitor trashing his opponent.

I completely understand and agree completely this business should be named, probably sued, however as a business owner it would be unprofessional to to that. Instead this is meant to be educational and to share that you do not always get what you pay for. It's meant to raise awareness and to always check the work you have someone else do. If I was bashing on the business or person I would have said what business and who. I frankly don't give a ****, I'm showing inferior work, who did it is not important as long as everyone checks what they have done. If you have work done and it comes back like this, we'll that's up to you to decide weather you will let it ride or not. I'm happy to help in anyway I can. I hope non of you will ever run into a situation like this.

This is how a real pro does it. Let's revisit shall we. Before and after remember the customers were charged 2k for a restoration, gauges didn't work, nice work on the needles, which didn't light. Oh and now they work too. There is absolutely no excuse period. There is no defense. There is a fraud and a thief out there.

IMG_20230122_172533072.jpg

IMG_20230124_194043216.jpg

IMG_20230122_172525954.jpg

IMG_20230124_194013591.jpg

IMG_20230122_172920317_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230124_194005443.jpg

A Radio I have to repair because a professional destroyed the El needle and damaged the face by soldering everything. It did not work. Customer sent to me to check it over and see if I can repair it. Well we will see. If I can pics as always to prove it will be posted.

IMG_20230124_195546329_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230124_195511962.jpg

IMG_20230124_195519942_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230124_195530848_HDR.jpg

I completely understand and agree completely this business should be named, probably sued, however as a business owner it would be unprofessional to to that. Instead this is meant to be educational and to share that you do not always get what you pay for. It's meant to raise awareness and to always check the work you have someone else do. If I was bashing on the business or person I would have said what business and who. I frankly don't give a ****, I'm showing inferior work, who did it is not important as long as everyone checks what they have done. If you have work done and it comes back like this, we'll that's up to you to decide weather you will let it ride or not. I'm happy to help in anyway I can. I hope non of you will ever run into a situation like this.
Maybe you can suggest to some of your customers who previous service providers they are unhappy with, to share that info here? Just saying :)

……or the one who does great work. It’s so aggravating to constantly see posts about the hackery that so called “pros” charge big $ for. In most cases, the hourly rate of these shops far exceeds the hourly income of the average car enthusiasts. I can’t think of a faster way to kill someone’s enthusiasm on a project than to put in several days on the job to pay from some service and it winds up being worse than you could have done yourself. It especially sucks to have to pay for it multiple times.

Auto Transport Service
Back