• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Water Pump Impeller

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 3 times

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for Impellers for a Shogun Super Pump. I've tried Ebay Speedway Summit Jegs and Google. Thanks for looking. Dave

I might have some. I will look. However I think Shogun folded 10 plus years ago. Might be better off with a different pump.

Thanks. I read about Shogun. Pump is in super condition. Just sat for long time. What do you think of these? Shaft is 5/16" with D end.
1/2/3/4/5 PACK Impeller for Utility Water Transfer Pump Fit 1/10th HP &1/12th HP | eBay

If you have some leftover you will not use I will buy. Thank You again for reply and time. Dave
That Shogun pump was nothing special. If those impellers match up they should work. Only draw back from what I remember was heat. However I had Shogun impellers fail and they were supposed to take the heat. The brass D-Drive had the rubber come loose so the pump spun but the impellers did not. I will look in a box that might have them. If not I let them go with my last set up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back