• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We are getting HAMMERED!!!

Up here on Lake Of The Woods Ontario it’s been hovering around 30 to 32°. We haven’t seen the sun for about four or five Days Way above seasonal temperatures. I have an oval race track and figure 8 race track in front of my house on the lake. there is usually three and 4 feet of snow at this time of year, I had a hard time trying to build banks on the race track for lack of snow. We would usually have three or 4 feet of ice at this time but anywhere on the lake now is only about a foot. i’ve been on a lake 32 years and I’ve never seen it like this, two years ago, we had so much snow I couldn’t keep up to the plowing, Manitoba and northwestern Ontario had major flooding that they haven’t seen since the 50s. From one extreme to another global warming as they say . thanks, Perry.
No, it's called changing weather which it's been doing for billions of years, and will continue to do so. Weather is not static.

What's the old saying ? 2 things that will always change.A woman's mind, and the weather......

The wind here is wild. It is perfectly calm for awhile, then huge gusts come through, then they are gone.
It reminds me of a thing my dad once said....
"It was so windy. I saw a chicken lay the same egg three times."
My cousin lives in Carmichael. She has all the neighbors trees in her back yard

IMG_4579.jpeg
IMG_4578.jpeg
IMG_4577.jpeg

Installed the electric windshield wiper yesterday and a cab heater. I think that I am ready for the next storm (therefore we are done for the year - you’re welcome).

Better to have and not need than need and not have.

Auto Transport Service
Back