• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We need a name for the AWB

With geographic reference, and since you built the car, how about HOME BREWED

If it were Blue and White I would go with "Color Me Clone". Just kidding. Love the car though. And Lethal Injection does sound good.

Any last suggestions? I think we have narrowed it down to "lethal injection" or "final notice"..

I kinda like "final notice" that Cranky mentioned, sounds cool
By the way I didint get the pics yet I should have them tomorrow after my electro test on my nerves for my back
Good luck with picking a name .
Guess you wouldn't drive/trailer it down to show it off would you??

Car is in Daytona Area. Old man, decided he has seen enough snow in his lifetime. I'm still stuck in the frozen tundra!!!

i would use "strip tease " and have a stripper on the door also.

I kinda like "final notice" that Cranky mentioned, sounds cool
By the way I didint get the pics yet I should have them tomorrow after my electro test on my nerves for my back
Good luck with picking a name .
Guess you wouldn't drive/trailer it down to show it off would you??

My friend from wisconsin is coming down mid-march to letter it....I quess i will have to make up my mind by then...
I will call you when i get the pictures of the trans...I am ready for it know so i will drive down asap to look at it...
Thanks
Mark

Land Yacht. Cause a racecar is just like a boat.. A big hole in the driveway you throw money in...

Final notice

65 coronet 338.jpg65 coronet 339.jpg

Thanks to everyone with all the great suggestions for names. Hope you like it!!

Auto Transport Service
Back