• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We would be SO EASY to hack.

SteveSS

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
All our member's passwords have something to do with our cars. I bet you have a least one password that is the year and name of your car. Hackers don't need to figure out the birthday of your children or their nicknames. You password is siting in your driveway.

Don't deny or agree, that could get dangerous. J/K but you know every good joke has a element of truth.

Minimum 8 characters, at least one digit, one capital and one special character.

Knock yourself out !!

All is a pretty strong assumption. An 8 character password like Mymopar is really easy to crack. A 20 plus character password like "1968 Dodge Charger RT." Would take forever to crack. Spaces, Caps, and numbers count. And it's damn easy to remember.

A 20 plus character password like "1968 Dodge Charger RT." Would take forever to crack. Spaces, Caps, and numbers count. And it's damn easy to remember.
Who the hell wants to type in 20 characters with two fingers ?!?!

All our member's passwords have something to do with our cars. I bet you have a least one password that is the year and name of your car. Hackers don't need to figure out the birthday of your children or their nicknames. You password is siting in your driveway.

Don't deny or agree, that could get dangerous. J/K but you know every good joke has a element of truth.
Thanks for pointing that out to the hackers :thumbsup:

What will they do or find if they hack my account?
Send a rude message to Cranky?
Who gives a fxxk!

Who the hell wants to type in 20 characters with two fingers ?!?!
Maybe add a couple others?

SteveSS there is not anybody driving around your neighborhood trying to crack your passwords based on what is your driveway.

I have to admit. But which one? There's a dozen or so right now and I have passwords that are cars I don't own anymore. Figure that one out!

Just one time I'd like my computer to respond to my password entry with 'close enough'.

Auto Transport Service
Back