• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Weiand 440 RB Polished Tunnel Ram setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to sell a Weiand tunnel ram setup off my buddies 68 Charger. It was only ran a few years and not many miles before it was stored away. He has since passed and I have acquired the car and converted it back to a single plane, single carb setup. It has 2 Demon Road Demon 525 cfm carbs on it that will need to be cleaned up a bit just from sitting. One carb has the electric choke, other chokeless. Also has the shotgun scoop setup that flips open with the throttle. Also included is a longer Lokar throttle cable that is needed to reach the linkage as well as all the throttle return bracketry and accessories to make it bolt on and go! It came off a running driving car, just not my style. The manifold itself, as well as the scoop are both polished versions. I am looking for $950 b.o. plus the ride for the whole setup. I'd rather not split it up as it will make a killer setup for someone. If you have a 68-69 charger, I also have a mint hood with the hole cut I would sell as well as a package deal. I have included a pic of the car for reference to what it looked like on it. Located in Colden, NY.

tunnelram2.jpg
tunnelram3.jpg
tunnelram4.jpg
tunnelram5.jpg
tunnelram1.jpg
68 charger 4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back