• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weiand 6 Pack intake

Thanks. I just bought a N96 hood about 18 months ago and had it painted and installed about a year ago, so looks like I'll be keeping the Chrysler Edelbrock 6bbl aluminum intake.
Thanks.
I have read a LOT about the Weiand. It looks like it would be incredible for performance, especially in the upper RPM range and for a built motor.
Rather than comment about it, I found this to be a fascinating article:
http://victorylibrary.com/mopar/weiand-c.htm

That Weiand 6 bbl manifold is really neat, wish I had bought one in the day. But for most everyone a standard aluminum Edelbrock manifold can work just great. The trick is getting the carbs to work nice. When these were new, the emissions control compromises made so many show as poor performers. A little tweeking brought them to life. But, I would still like to have that Weiand 6 bbl manifold (lots of carb mods to be done as I recall), just for fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back