• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Weiand Dual Quad Tunnel Ram and Carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancusomopar

Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Weiand tunnel ram manifold and holley carbs for sale it fits a low deck engine (361,383,400 and with the plates also fits 426,413 and 440. The manifold is drilled and tapped for port injection or nitrous or can be plugged and used later. These carbs were a 2 4 setup I have had for years thus they will need gone through they look good but I would take them apart and look, possibly need kits .It uses a low deck intake gasket at the manifold and ramcharger gaskets at the block I ran this manifold on my max wedge it ran almost the same ET and speed the crossram did. It also comes with the dual quad linkage shone in the pictures 100_0535.jpg100_0538.jpg100_0539.jpg100_0540.jpg100_0541.jpg100_0543.jpg100_0542.jpg The price for the set up is 875.00 or best offer thanks for looking Tony

Would you consider selling just the bare manifold

Thanks

Art***

have to let you know I have someone coming to look at it this weekend let me know what price you have in mind for just the manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back