• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome from Arkansas

JustCurious

Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Stopping in to introduce myself..

Just picked up a 1974 dodge charger 99% original as far as i can tell all numbers matching.

I am the third owner. the first guy bought in 1974 and was in a minor fender bender, literally, so the second guy bought it and replaced the front bumper back in 1976. He drove it until the late 80s and its been sitting in a shop ever since i scooped it up a few weeks ago. I have great plans for it, poor wallet.

later i will start a build thread and start showcasing what i have begun as well as outline the route i would like to take, currently waiting to hear back from a couple companies that apparently have ZERO time for me. I am more of an LS person.

Anyway, looking forward to learning a thing or two from you folks.

I know you are already wondering... its a 318.

Fun fact, had the original factory build sheet behind the rear seat still.. going to get that framed this coming week before i screw up and mess it up.

Welcome from Michigan. Lets start seeing some pics....:popcorn2::drinks:

Welcome from NW CT. Come on man, you've been lurking here long enough to know about the required photos! :lol:

welcome to FBBO from the snowy NorCal Sierras

hello from s carolina and we need pics

Welcome.
Sounds like a great find, project.

Pics y’all want pics!? Well I do know how these forums work! Meant to get to it sooner!

And I will get you all some more! I need and plan to start an actual build thread. Already gutted the interior pretty good. Got to tackle the door panels and the dash. Doing a frame off rebuild!

D77AA0D3-EF93-4433-9BD2-2EF13A0261D8.jpeg
8AA61371-5240-4219-B0B5-E694B92BA700.jpeg
2CD48DA1-9E45-4431-ADF0-CF6BD80EA81D.jpeg
889859C7-5D8A-4198-8B7B-6AE341539995.jpeg

And no sir those haven’t been recovered! Those are original!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back