• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome Wagon

73MAG400

Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
While I have been following B Bodies for some time and found many of the threads useful I have not posted or participated in conversations. A few of my B Body buddies are quite active on the site.

I own and have restored a 1973 Charger SE 400HP 4BBL. I just purchase a 1971 Charger RT project that is has the bulk of the body work complete. I intend to complete this over the next two years. It will be Plum Crazy with White interior, air grabber, gull wing and spoiler. It is a 440 4BBL car.

I also own a "Stupid Car" 2016 SRT 392 (NOT SCAT PACK). It's one of 155 sold in Canada in 2016. 410 were sold in Canada in the four years (2015-2018) it was offered (never advertised in brochures only Fleet Buyers Guide) with overall production in four years of 4,852 units. Super fun car.

IMG_20180808_201932.jpg

Welcome to the site!! Nice looking car and wouldn't mind seeing the others too!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

hello and welcome from S Carolina

Nice looking 73 Charger

welcome to FBBO

good luck with the new 71 Charger too

Welcome from Missouri!!

73/74 SE's look great in silver.

Welcome from Illinois!! Great looking SE! Keep us posted on your RT project if you will . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back