• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well I'm through...

And you can be there and watch it all. From crappy service, not a soul in sight to ask questions too. Products that are out dated, fall apart in the box prior to opening, and in most cases you pay for it your self , bag it your self. While a security guard is watching you to make sure you got a receipt. For got you have to buy a bag if you left yours at home to carry the crap home.

The one in Yellowknife is a freakin’ zoo. Low income families dump their kids there, who then just use the place and it’s toys like the store is a big daycare. A freakin’ zoo, with screaming little bastards running up and down the isles.

Well - yeah - this is weird. I've always been real careful packing stuff I've sold cuz if it gets damaged it's gonna look like my mistake regardless. I expect stuff could be handled poorly with any shipper. One time I shipped an old Bakelite radio and it was busted up in shipping and I quickly refunded the buyer. I insure anything of decent value for what I sold it for. The obvious idea is keeping a good reputation to keep selling stuff. The OP could have enlightened us some on the complaint...but before naming anyone be sure the person won't try to resolve the issue.
That's crazy, because the only thing I ever shipped that got damaged was an old tube radio, had a brain fart and used air pillows.
It didn't help that it got kicked around the Post Office on my end for 10 days.
But I did give a full refund, let the buyer keep item, and got the full amount back from Po.

Sorry about the rant. I had a bad day yesterday. I got home and opened the box. It was packaged well, no complaint. It was shipped well, no complaint. The part price and shipping cost was very inexpense. But as I looked the part over I knew I could not use it. I tried to straighten it out but I can't. Another part to the scrap bin. This has happened a few times before. Not worth the trouble to mess with. I'll just pull up my little boy pants and get back to work. Again sorry for the rant.

Sorry about the rant. I had a bad day yesterday. I got home and opened the box. It was packaged well, no complaint. It was shipped well, no complaint. The part price and shipping cost was very inexpense. But as I looked the part over I knew I could not use it. I tried to straighten it out but I can't. Another part to the scrap bin. This has happened a few times before. Not worth the trouble to mess with. I'll just pull up my little boy pants and get back to work. Again sorry for the rant.
Sorry to hear that. Makes every one else look bad...

I hate to hear about bad buying experiences. I have bought a ton of parts for my 65 from a member here with zero issues. I’m sure that if I did have an issue he would take care of it.
Thanks Charlie!!!

Totally understandable. Guess the question would be... were you informed of the condition of the part - you were advised on what you were getting? If not, well that's getting pissed-off worthy..

The one in Yellowknife is a freakin’ zoo. Low income families dump their kids there, who then just use the place and it’s toys like the store is a big daycare. A freakin’ zoo, with screaming little bastards running up and down the isles.
I avoid wallymart like the plague; but on rare occasion have gone there for something I needed. Last time was there I walked by the women's restroom after checking out and gagged by the stench. Oly chit it was overwhelming...no exaggeration, I didn't want to think WTF might a happened in there, lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back