• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to the Finals Pinks All Out at Maple Grove

He only went mid 9's with that 4200lb:edgy:

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 116.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 117.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 118.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 119.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 120.jpg

GREAT Pix...
Congrats On The Finals!.

I Am Entered For The Norwalk Show In August With My ORIGINAL 67 Super Stock HEMI Coronet.Hope I Make The Show!

One Of My Buddys Is Going This Weekend To Route 66 At Joliet In His 69 Dart..Hopefully He'll Make The Cut Also.

SS

GREAT Pix...
Congrats On The Finals!.

I Am Entered For The Norwalk Show In August With My ORIGINAL 67 Super Stock HEMI Coronet.Hope I Make The Show!

One Of My Buddys Is Going This Weekend To Route 66 At Joliet In His 69 Dart..Hopefully He'll Make The Cut Also.

SS

SUPER STOCK HEMI good luck at Norwalk, would have loved to been able to run at that one with that great hook there!
Just prepare to hurry up and wait,wait,and wait!

PINKS at MAPLE GROVE should be airing in the last week in july or early August.Should be fun to watch.
hope they show the lady with the datsun runniung across the starting line with no shoes on, sticking to the VHT, that was hilarious.

Thanks SSR...Yea I Had An Entry For The 1st Norwalk Show And One Of My Buddies That Was Crewing For Me Went Ahead Of Me And A Few Other Of My Buddies Were In The Event And They Said It Was A CLUSTER F*** All Weekend...Bill,Billy And Bobby Were ALL Pissed Because Even Though They Own The Place PINKS Wanted To Run Everything And They Said Rich Was An A**Hole To Them AND Everybody...

In Post I Think #43 The Candy Apple Chevelle SS Is One Of My Buddies Originally From Here.Andy Prine.That Cars A Wheelstander.He Was At Milan Once When The Ground Screw For The Two-Step Vibrated Loose And When He Floored The Car It Was WIDE OPEN LAUNCH...He ALMOST Flipped The Car...

SSH

pinks all out maple grove is airing august 5th on speed channel.
check out my mug and dont laugh too hard!:dancing_monkey:

5987399-MapleGrove-0510-6569x.jpg

This is Emilio's car.He won Pinks All Out Englishtown a few years back:yes:But you all knew that.He was also part of the "CREW" chosen by SSR:yes:

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 152.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 153.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 154.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 155.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 156.jpg

Yeah man....Plymouths rule!!!!!!When is it suppose to air?I gotta watch that one....

Auto Transport Service
Back