• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

were are we getting our headliners from?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
I need to get one for the 70 charger. were did you get yours and did it take 8 months?

Since the 8 month issue is probably a tip to Legendary, I’ll suggest a call to SMS out of Oregon. They are the largest supplier of OE fabrics to the restoration industry, even Legendary buys from them. Give them a call, not sure about their lead time tho.

Legendary. Classic Industries is a large stocking dealer. See what they have in stock. I believe they have so many standing orders that Legendary is feeding them on a regular basis.

I ordered mine through legendary maybe 6 months ago and they gave me a 3-4 week lead time. It was pretty quick and fit great! I know they were out on seats for that long, but the headliner stuff is reasonably quick still.

Legendary after I fought with a REM for a week. Bought two in the last year and both were shipped the week after I ordered them.

Did you guys order new headliner bows and clips along with your new headliner? Maybe the clips are not reusable?

ACME out of California makes most and are sold through alot of distributors with their
name on it! Quality stuff too.

68 B BODY:68/70 CHARGER HEADLINER,BLACK,FINE ...

1674319807770.jpegLegendary Auto Interiors · https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com › ...

1674319807794.jpeg

Description. LEGENDARY AUTO INTERIORS HEADLINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO ORIGINAL SPECIFICATIONS. AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF COLORS AND GRAINS THAT ARE FACTORY ...
$209.00 · ‎$34 7–264 day delivery · ‎In stock
legendary mopar 1970 charger headliner black from www.legendaryautointeriors.com

well guess we will see,I just order from Legendary my HL and package tray.

68 B BODY:68/70 CHARGER HEADLINER,BLACK,FINE ...

View attachment 1405364Legendary Auto Interiors · https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com › ...

View attachment 1405365

Description. LEGENDARY AUTO INTERIORS HEADLINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO ORIGINAL SPECIFICATIONS. AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF COLORS AND GRAINS THAT ARE FACTORY ...
$209.00 · ‎$34 7–264 day delivery · ‎In stock
View attachment 1405366
You have a sunroof car?

:xscuseless:

Had to pull up my order you had me nerves ,thinking I ordered the wrong one.

I double checked my order too!
:lol::thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back