• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s a phrase that your parents used years ago

:rofl: and then they grab you by the hair
Ohh yes I forgot about that, and while they grab your hair, my dad shake my head like a Martini and then the spanking begin... Again, with the sentence "te dije que no te hicieras pendejo con eso" " told you not to play fool with that " after that you go out to play with your friends, in the street of course, with puffy eyes and a sore ***:lol:

Last edited:
Ohh yes I forgot about that, and while they grab your hair, my dad shake my head like a Martini and then the spanking begin... Again, with the sentence "te dije que no te hicieras pendejo con eso" " told you not to play fool with that " after that you go out to play with your friends, in the street of course, with puffy eyes and a sore ***:lol:

:rofl:

VERDAD!!

Mom...Quiet down, I can't even hear myself Think
Because I said so, that's why!​

“If you don’t need em, don’t feed em” my dad referring to us leaving lights on all the time.

Mom; Wait! 'till your father gets home!
Later,
then nothing happens

were you born is a barn? shut the dam door!

Last edited:
Mom always said I should be a lawyer because I would argue with a stop sign. That's her way of shutting down an argument when I was winning.

make shore you have clean underwear just in case you have to go to the hospital .

"going like the hammers of Hell"

"God damn son of a bitch bastards"

A Pearl of knowledge from my old man:
In this world there are two woman for you, one is the one you bang untill your head explode and not the head above your shoulders and the other one is the one you get married, never the same girl.:lowdown:

Last edited:
Whenever we saw Dad wearing an old pair of shorts that were probably 20+ years old, or just being frugal and using or fixing items and not tossing things out because they looked bad or didn't work properly...Dad would say, "Well you don't throw away gold!".

When I got married and started my family I absconded that comment for myself because I now do the exact same things as my Father did. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back