• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s this called

kinghs95

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what the part is called and if anyone sells them new. 1971 Plymouth roadrunner. The part is about the instrument cluster and attached to the dash. It is black trim bezel piece. Mine is cracked.

I am trying to figure out what the part is called and if anyone sells them new. 1971 Plymouth roadrunner. The part is about the instrument cluster and attached to the dash. It is black trim bezel piece. Mine is cracked.
:xscuseless:

It was the "Meatloaf" option, you know - paradise by the dashboard lights.

:rofl:

Never could stand that guy! What a meathead! LOL ruffcut

Yea, you can red X me if you like
I don't care

Never could stand that guy! What a meathead! LOL ruffcut

Yea, you can red X me if you like
I don't care
1707067247637.png
Here ya go ! :lol:

It can be a map light or not… but it is first the fasten seatbelt warning light insert. Then it can get a map light depending if optioned.

On 71 some got a blank insert without anything. Or even seatbelt ( time delay controled ) AND drivers aid warning lights ( fuel warning light ). Door ajar too for SWs but these last features only for 71.

Since 72 ALL GOT the seatbelt warning as minimum (not anymore blank insert), since the seatbelt warning system become mandatory and the system was wired with sensors to the seats, seatbelts and NSS to warn you as soon you put the car in gear.

I put a nitrous kit on a car a while back...... I made it so when the system was "armed", the "fasten seat belt" light would come on

I put a nitrous kit on a car a while back...... I made it so when the system was "armed", the "fasten seat belt" light would come on
Perfect. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back