• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a waste

It could be worse, I hear Nascrap wants to go electric! That should finish them off! They were already ahead of the curve with that,they only go left! I guess there are benefits to this, they only need seats for the 12 fans they have left,and they can make smaller tracks,so the batteries don't die,and the intermission they have can last for two hours while they recharge! They can call it days of blunder,because there will be no sound! Stick a fork in Nascar, it's done!

Na$car does turn right at a few tracks. And on one track they turn right to go left.
I was told I was nuts when I said na$car would be in such sad shape way back when they started the silly chase format.

I gave up on the sports thing when dumb *** took a knee in protest. Now these players make more money than should be allowed.
Don't think anyone took a knee in baseball......?

It could be worse, I hear Nascrap wants to go electric! That should finish them off! They were already ahead of the curve with that,they only go left! I guess there are benefits to this, they only need seats for the 12 fans they have left,and they can make smaller tracks,so the batteries don't die,and the intermission they have can last for two hours while they recharge! They can call it days of blunder,because there will be no sound! Stick a fork in Nascar, it's done!
And I'm sure no drivers took a knee when the opening ceremony took place just before a race. I still watch from time to time but it's mostly to see if KB will get beat. He not only got beat at the last road race but he got beat on by a couple of other drivers!! That made it worth while to watch lol

Richard Petty said that any employee who takes a knee during the National Anthem is fired on the spot.

No Mopar No nascrap..since '12 sucks I had a blast at alot of tracks from the Mopar years..
And this crapmaros love affair in nhra mopar should have done/allowed Challenger this whole time from '08 those MG boys would still be crying from the beating...

Auto Transport Service
Back