• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the correct wiper arms for 67 plymouth GTX

Sedbld

Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi. Haven’t been here in a while but I know this is the place to ask. I am trying to find out what are the correct wiper arms for my 67 GTX. I have researched a lot and can’t get a straight answer. My 67 is an ex part time drag car that was stripped in 68 to lose weight and since the late 90s has been slowly transforming back to more street friendly. It has wiper arms that are straight on the ends and a screw in the arm base instead of a rivet like a 68 69 or 70 model years have. They are matte silver so I know that they are not 66 style chrome ones. They don’t have any 15 or 16 numbers on them so I don’t think they are correct. That’s what I am trying to find out. Are 67 Plymouth arms numbered 15 or 16 , matte silver arms with a bent end and a rivet in the body like the 68-70 models are or something totally different from those also???? Thank you all in advance!!!!

Yes. You have the right idea. They are matte silver and have 16 stamped and a rivet. They look like 68-70 arms.

The blades shouldn’t have air foils or the little red push buttons.

Hi. Haven’t been here in a while but I know this is the place to ask. I am trying to find out what are the correct wiper arms for my 67 GTX. I have researched a lot and can’t get a straight answer. My 67 is an ex part time drag car that was stripped in 68 to lose weight and since the late 90s has been slowly transforming back to more street friendly. It has wiper arms that are straight on the ends and a screw in the arm base instead of a rivet like a 68 69 or 70 model years have. They are matte silver so I know that they are not 66 style chrome ones. They don’t have any 15 or 16 numbers on them so I don’t think they are correct. That’s what I am trying to find out. Are 67 Plymouth arms numbered 15 or 16 , matte silver arms with a bent end and a rivet in the body like the 68-70 models are or something totally different from those also???? Thank you all in advance!!!!
From memory 67 Plymouth wiper arms are numbered 15 and are like the 68-70 matte silver as you call it. I call it a satin argent silver.

Yes Plymouth VALIANT and Barracuda are numbered 15. B-bodies are all 16 in 1967.

A L L - B O D Y - S T Y L E S - A R E - 1 6

Last edited:
Yes Plymouth VALIANT and Barracuda are numbered 15. B-bodies are all 16 in 1967
What were used on the 4-doors, 2-door sedans and convertibles with the taller windshield in 67. I think all my 2-door hardtop have 15's.

What were used on the 4-doors, 2-door sedans and convertibles with the taller windshield in 67. I think all my 2-door hardtop have 15's.
I am wrong all my 67's have 16 on the wiper arms as R413 said.
20200221_102938.jpg
20200221_103037.jpg

Thanks for the replies! I thought they were incorrect. Funny though that the wiper blades are the airfoil style in satin /matte silver same as the arms and have 3 red buttons on each. I will try and post a pic tomorrow. Thanks again

Air foil wipers were available in B bodies in 1966, and 1967. 66 chrome, 67 satin I think compliments of Mr Nader.
Also standard on 64 models...Here is an Nos pair I picked last year for my 64.
IMG_9816.JPG
IMG_9817.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back