• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the fees at YOUR county dump?

All my plastic, newspaper and cardboard is recycled for free and my metal goes to the crusher and get money for that. I now live in the city and have a 120 gal trash can included with our city fees. All my trash goes in it so I haven't had to go to dump for a couple years.

This is the kind of stuff that leads to the illegal dumps on lightly traveled roads, and on creek banks, etc. There was an old mattress and box spring "donated" to the roadside around the bend from my house last month.....
For sure. Im in Independence, MO "The Meth Capitol" or "Murder Factory", ... I don't see how or what T.F. is so hard about putting a damn ad out on Fakebook or Craigslist? Pay someone with a truck to haul it off.. Jackson County (MO Sheriff) here will fine that *** $10,000 or, 5 years for the 1st charge. If caught. Place has gotten so violent though, police have worse problems..

$75.00 Per Pickup bed load, they go by weight before vs. After you dump. People try and dump then speed off as to NOT pay... That doesnt work now. All landfills here in Kansas City area have "SPIKE BOARDS" at the dump's exit. Funny tho, we only make the news for the damnned Cheefs.
(Go RAIDERS! lol)

Household garbage is free up to 8 bags per day. They can charge you for furniture, appliances, etc. by weight, but they never do. Tires are $2 a piece.

No dump here. The dumpers go to a lonely road and dump their crap. They were eliminating the entrance ramp to I84 behind my house (yea but took'em 5 yrs) had dumpers until they fenced it off.

Our dump is five bucks a load, fifty bucks per scrap car.
Once a year the town has free clean up where you put everything that you want by the curb and their loader comes and scoops it up and takes it away for free. No limit on amount.
One year they scooped up all three of my garbage cans and took them away...
Now I just take our household garbage to work and throw it in the bin there. We all do. It’s considered an unofficial perk.

Our dump is five bucks a load, fifty bucks per scrap car.
Once a year the town has free clean up where you put everything that you want by the curb and their loader comes and scoops it up and takes it away for free. No limit on amount.
One year they scooped up all three of my garbage cans and took them away...
Now I just take our household garbage to work and throw it in the bin there. We all do. It’s considered an unofficial perk.
Yeah, I used to be able to do that when I was a Siding Installer..

Auto Transport Service
Back