• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these suspension brackets?

ChargerPilot

Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
These brackets were attached to a Dana 60 that I bought. It looks like they are part of some rear suspension system. What are they and how much do they sell for new? Thanks...

Spring Pertch.jpg
Spring pertch2.jpg

if they were bolted to the spring perches , I'd say they were some type of coilover shock bracket for when not using leaf springs. kinda weird.

Is there a bolt hole in the side as well where a lower arm would bolt in, can't tell from the pictures? If so I'd say it part of a 4 link setup?

Is there a bolt hole in the side as well where a lower arm would bolt in, can't tell from the pictures? If so I'd say it part of a 4 link setup?
Hi,
Sorry for the delay, but I had to get out to the barn to check and take a picture. Yes, there is a bolt hole on the side. I included a scale so you could get an idea as to there size. They are pretty heavy. Thanks

Brackets C.jpg

That's what it looks like to me, lower control arm would go there then the multiple holes for adjusting ride height for coilovers.

Auto Transport Service
Back