• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are ya'll using for 6 pack kickdown / throttle brackets?

440fish

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
OK. I've got Lokar cables (throttle and K/D) mated up to a custom bracket that i think the geometry (height) is not correct which is affecting downshift performance. Looking to see what everyone else is using on their 6 pack auto cars as the OEM linkage seems to be non existent anymore.

Any ideas / pics would be appreciated as I need to revisit this setup and make it right.

I'd keep checking. If I'm thinking of the correct part, they are reproduced. 2nd option --> if you're is custom anyway, maybe cut a slice out & re-weld it to make it shorter?

I used the kit from Mancini Racing on my 440 using the stock six pack intake w/Holley's reproduction carbs and 727 trans. Went on easy and works great

I used the kit from Mancini Racing on my 440 using the stock six pack intake w/Holley's reproduction carbs and 727 trans. Went on easy and works great

Thanks for the responses guys. I didn't see a "kit" on Mancini's website. Guess ill give them a call today

Auto Transport Service
Back