• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What body panels and parts interchange with my 71 coronet

My interior is pretty nice! The headliner is perfect! So I don't know what I can get for it. I really don't want to part out the car. I want to fix it and drive it. I found out yesterday the engine is locked up!
I would keep it until it is totally difficult to get or afford parts. Now that you need an engine, that's a bummer.

Thats 73. 74 didn’t get anymore the round bumper.

View attachment 1621779

And rear bumper is the same than 75/76

Correct. It's a '73.
Yep, now the ol' grey matter is in total recall. The 73's put the bumper guards for the front, and 74 required the bumper standards for front and rear. I drove the pre-bumper coronet taxis as they were phasing out the Checker Marathons back then. I got a soft spot for those 4-door 'nets, esp the early 70's models.

My interior is pretty nice! The headliner is perfect! So I don't know what I can get for it. I really don't want to part out the car. I want to fix it and drive it. I found out yesterday the engine is locked up!
Engines are pretty easy to come by... easy to swap in a 360 or a 5.2/5.9 Magnum and they're cheap in wrecking yards.

Auto Transport Service
Back