• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What crossmember to use for a GEN III hemi swap into a 69 b body using a t56

dodgekyle87

Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score
I’m looking to swap in a gen III hemi into my 69 coronet and I’d like to use a t56 transmission. What crossmember do i use. Is there a swap crossmember made if not what did you guys use

Means he is watching this thread

Yeah I got that.. usually that means ones ready to watch a shitstorm that’s about to unfold.

is there an answer to this question? Should i have not asked about crossmembers here I don’t get it

It probably mean he is interested in the answer, he might be doing something similar or thinking about it.

Yeah I got that.. usually that means ones ready to watch a shitstorm that’s about to unfold.

is there an answer to this question? Should i have not asked about crossmembers here I don’t get it
Maybe try laughing a little and not reacting like you are eager to fight.

Here's an advice, go to the welcome wagon, introduce yourself, post some pics of your car, many many new hemis swaps have been doing here before, really cool, just follow the rules of the site and don't be angry.:popcorn2:

Just wanted to follow the thread so I see when it updates.
just did a quick search, and it looks like holley is developing products for the swap.
I might have to look into that closer?
https://www.holley.com/products/eng...74_mopar_b-body_gen_iii_hemi_swap_components/

I like the tube k-members with coil overs and such because of the steering and brake upgrades, but they are out of my price range currently.

I have a 2008 6.1Hemi I would like to put into a '69 Coronet with the Nag1 transmission.

5D3409B0-7A46-48B0-90F2-1527CAE6F5F7.jpeg
4EEB4B38-45CF-4941-BBEE-667D960C32BF.jpeg
71BE0549-2217-45B7-9735-A9336F382277.jpeg
I cut the ends off of a stock crossmember and made the rest from 1/8” plate.

It's a 67 satellite. I did remove the center of the crossmember and rebuild it higher up. I'll post a couple of pics. It's not done yet but the majority of it is finished.

Checkout USCartool.com
The guy is gone. He came on here and instantly had a chip on his shoulder ready to fight. Three posts in this one thread over six weeks ago.....He probably won't be back.

Auto Transport Service
Back