• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do these belong to??????

SPAULDO

Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Any ideas as to what they belong to??

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 410
i/m thinking the console w/o woodgrain would go in a 66-7 coronet

Hello. That console came in lots of cars ( 68- charger , gtx , sport satelite ). The tag is a radio tag ( i have the same tag for my radio )

The console is a mongrel piece, base of it is `66-`67 Charger 4 spd while the top plate is `68 automatic, obviously! You can see at the back side where it would mate to the rear console section. Not sure about the radio, Kent you need to brush up on your photography skills! The pebble grain maybe an indicator of year but I'm stumped.

Console and radio

I'll get these parts cleaned up and take a few more photos (good ones this time) I'm currently starting to unload a 10'x24' storage that is plum full of all mopar parts. Thanks for all your help.

the silver console im pretty sure is from a 65 66 67 b body. the wood grain console is from a 68 69 70 b body.

i could use the silver one if its complete. i have a console in my 66 belvy II from an a-body. it works and looks good but it dont belong there!

Auto Transport Service
Back