• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you NOT drink ?

I switched to diet soda in my 30's, then I quit it about 12 years later and I felt MUCH BETTER. More energy, less aches and pains. The artificial sweeteners, other stuff in diet soda is not good for you.

I will not drink coffee and anything with diet in front of it...

I actually LOVE the smell of red wine. I love the smell of coffee too. It is strange to love the smell but not the taste.
Interesting, as I kid I loved the smell of both as well, but hated the taste. That changed in later years. My won't drinks and yours are pretty much swapped. Drink beer in hot weather, or with pizza. Not a fan of soft drinks or milk. Don't like egg nog. Drink peaty Scotch as a rare treat - would probably gag you. But we do have one thing in common - water is my go to drink.

When I was a young lad, I was the warehouse manager of a carpet company. Every now and again one of the installers would ask if I could go help move furniture at an occupied unit. One day I went down to River Towers in downtown Detroit, and had to move all the furniture out to the balcony, and wait until the unit was carpeted, then move the furniture back. It was about 100 degrees, and the homeowner-ette said when we were done, the beers were on her. When she passed out the Champale, I took one drink and almost threw up. That is one product that has no earthly value!

no coke ever
Anything that cleans battery terminals cannot be good for you
No soda really
No brown liquor

Haven't had Southern Comfort in years. Not long outta school, and buddy I got on a kick drinking it. One night around the holidays, I made some peanut butter fudge. Had some along with the SC. Gave us gas that would peel the wallpaper.
Another night a buddy and I were driving around in his '70 Charger drinking beer. He had me try some vodka he had mixed with some juice. Tasted pretty good, so I finished off the small bottle. Was working at a local restaurant, and I don't even remember getting home the night before. Wehn I got up the next day I had the mother of hangovers, and when I went into work, I was on grill, and liver was on special. After the third trip to the bathroom, the boss sent me home since I wasn't feeling it well. Haven't touch Vodka since that night in 1986. As far as pop Dr Pepper is just nasty.
Had southern comfort once. Once. When I was a kid, we snuck a bottle into Yankee Stadium with a buddy one time, sat in a back row mixing it with soda. Disgusting. Never since.

I don’t drink anything that starts out like this:

C22F0842-DB1D-4443-8AC5-183DEBBB4197.jpeg

...and looks like baby **** in the glass:

1EB14226-7FEF-4EE5-9899-5C951ED69C48.jpeg

Frankly, I don’t get it, plus it tastes horrible.

I like coffee, water, wine, a good sour mash whisky, bourbons, scotches of all geography, beer (except stouts), tequila, vodka, gin. I like the occasional soda. Occasionally saki.

I don’t care for rye.
I avoid souju like the plague.
Asparagus juice sucks.

I drink beer, actually a lot of beer up until about 4 years ago. For some reason I just slowed my roll. The wife and I seldom go to the VFW anymore, when we used to be there every weekend playing darts and getting the current gossip, but I digress. I have NEVER, in all my years of drinking, met a DARK BEER that I liked. My oldest son keeps trying to find one I would enjoy, but that has not happened.

I drink beer, actually a lot of beer up until about 4 years ago. For some reason I just slowed my roll. The wife and I seldom go to the VFW anymore, when we used to be there every weekend playing darts and getting the current gossip, but I digress. I have NEVER, in all my years of drinking, met a DARK BEER that I liked. My oldest son keeps trying to find one I would enjoy, but that has not happened.
I respect that. I make a chocolate orange stout that is pretty delicious. It is a sipper!

chocolate Orange Stout8.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back