• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you NOT drink ?

I remember many (too many!) years ago helping my mom in the kitchen at Vacation Bible school. We mixed Kool-aid by the vat, probably ten gallons a day. Different flavor every day. I think a five pound bag of sugar lasted two days (or less).

Don't tell us it was for the People's Temple! :lol:

What you call moonshine, we call it charanda, pure alcohol reduced with water ND a little bit of powder sugar.

I had a guy that worked for me that his nickname was Charandas.
Among other nicknames. Sapo, cara de papa, barriga de leche.
:rofl:

2da0f112e3a6c914f954386e78050c716dff2c3a.gif

Yukon Jack. Bad experience.
I drink all the hot teas but the comment about Rooibus tea is spot on. Warm steeped cigarette butts sums that flavor up.
Pinot Noir wine. I gag just thinking about it.
I am allergic to Hops so any IPA of any brand is like smelling VX gas to me (get me my epi-pen). I'll drink dark beer and some lager/Pilsner/Wizen etc.

RGAZ

I am lactose intolerant as well so only milk would be lactose free. I dont like any wine, hard liquor, dark beer, unsweetened tea, diet colas, Dr pepper or prune juice.

No Coffee for me , never had it and don't want it.......my parents had 4 kids and none drink it but both parents did.......

Southern Comfort. I had a bad night with that some 40 years ago. Still don't even like the smell.
That's funny, because that is about the only liquor I do drink, usually with Vernor's ginger ale or just over rocks. I stay away from whiskey for the same reason as your avoidance of S.C.

Milk. I grew up on a dairy farm and picked too many flies and cow **** out of it as a kid to ever drink it. Just as well; turns out I am lactose intolerant.

There's not much that I don't like, I can't have any alcohol as it might kill me. The bad thing is I like, really like good bourbon.

This may sound strange to some but the only thing I drink is pure unadulterated water - 95% of which is lightly carbonated. Probably going on about 10 years now. Tried my first and only cup of coffee while in Italy about 8 years ago - cured me of the mystery and any thoughts of ever again. I had a Diet Pepsi addiction back when I was working mostly because I needed the buzz to keep me going. Leaving work cured me of that also. Purified water my friends that’s about it.

I just remember the old phase, I'd drink her bath water.
We have a similar saying down under.... "She can piss on my fish & chips anytime" :lol:

Like @Cojohnso1 ...I too had a nasty experience with Southern Comfort nearly 40 years ago. I cannot stand to even smell the stuff now.

Other drinks I cannot stand include Jim Beam, Root-beer and "Creaming Soda"
vomit.gif
Not too fond of Drambuie either....and Tequila left me a bit messed up on a ski-trip many years ago.

What you call moonshine, we call it charanda, pure alcohol reduced with water ND a little bit of powder sugar.
You can drink this down like a fruit drink and all of a sudden, It's lights out!!! LOL
OSM_blackberry5_grande.png

That's funny, because that is about the only liquor I do drink, usually with Vernor's ginger ale or just over rocks. I stay away from whiskey for the same reason as your avoidance of S.C.
Can you still get Verner’s?

Auto Transport Service
Back