• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What drag radial?

I like those MT but I am kind of in a hurry only because the existing tires are very, very old, don't like driving on ancient tires. I'm also short on money so we'll see

I'm happy with the ET S/S Mickeys...my stroker BB finally feels like a stroker BB. Even on the unpredictable street surfaces. I can finally get a jump from a stop which I couldn't do before even at part-throttle....and under power the shift points feel like like someone's kicking me in the back now where as before, I had to be careful because the tires broke loose so easy. Having the ***-end start sliding sideways on an upshift at 60+mph isn't as fun as people make it out to be:rolleyes:..
(Shocks and suspension movement/control help a lot too, of course..)

View attachment 1166032

Well Jegs shows as ships from manufactuer in 24hours so I went for it

M/T Drag Radial Pro's for me with a 40 spline ultra lightweight spool with no issues on the street. Extremely sticky, my brother was following me the other day to a cruise night and he said while I was switching lanes I peeled the white stripe right off of the road....

20210810_200902.jpg 20210810_200920.jpg

I now have M&H 390 45 15 View attachment 1178947
Man! Those are pretty awesome!
You must have some mods for them to fit, what are they if you don't mind?
Wheel Diameter:
15 in.
Tire Size:
390/45-15
Sidewall Style:
Blackwall
Tire Construction:
Radial
Tire Diameter:
29.50 in.
Section Width:
14.80 in.
Tread Width:
12.50 in.
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:
11.00 in.
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:
13.00 in.

Man! Those are pretty awesome!
You must have some mods for them to fit, what are they if you don't mind?
Wheel Diameter:
15 in.
Tire Size:
390/45-15
Sidewall Style:
Blackwall
Tire Construction:
Radial
Tire Diameter:
29.50 in.
Section Width:
14.80 in.
Tread Width:
12.50 in.
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:
11.00 in.
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:
13.00 in.
Thanks ,Just the outer wheel wheel lip is rolled & the inner well lower edge also, the M&H are a little smaller than the specs, however they are as large as you can go not tubed, I also have the 390 40 17 on my T/A 392 Challenger in the picture
IKs2ZR5RT8-O06VrUCtTkA.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back