Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
He's in Texas

Intermittent power, last I heard.
My power has been pretty steady after losing it for 24 hours almost to the minute in the middle of the freeze. It was close enough that I didn't have to reset any of my analog clocks! A buddy of mine who is within the Houston city limits has lost his power several times since the freeze ended and one day it was off for 8+ hours and happens mostly at night. I'm thinking something is being worked on....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Man, you must have really pissed off the boss lol
I have that effect. I can be the best friend that makes you laugh one moment then pisses you off the next. It isn't always intentional. Most of the time I am just momentarily unaware that what I think isn't an opinion that is shared by everyone. Thank you for being patient with me. :thankyou:

F4R/T

Local time
Reaction score
Don’t worry KD I could still drink beer or whisky with ya and not get pissed .. I’ve got similar habits myself, I get called negative all the time because I deal with junk all the time and folks wonder why!

Mr. Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t worry KD I could still drink beer or whisky with ya and not get pissed .. I’ve got similar habits myself, I get called negative all the time because I deal with junk all the time and folks wonder why!
Pretty much the same with me too even though my username says otherwise lol. People called me a pessimist (and so does my own family) because I would call a glass have empty IF you were drinking from it. Same way with a gas tank :D and they were the ones that created most of the junk that I had to put up with. Getting mad doesn't help anything but there's times where ya just shake your head and walk away because that was the only option.

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
*Reads thread, wondering what all the fuss is about - ponders a bit*
Big swig of Diet Dr Pepper, long drag off cigarette...
*Realizes all is well in FBBO world, smiles to himself, exits quietly*
:luvplace:

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
SeparateAngelicBurro-size_restricted.gif

don’t use milk​