• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to Cranky

He's in Texas

Intermittent power, last I heard.
My power has been pretty steady after losing it for 24 hours almost to the minute in the middle of the freeze. It was close enough that I didn't have to reset any of my analog clocks! A buddy of mine who is within the Houston city limits has lost his power several times since the freeze ended and one day it was off for 8+ hours and happens mostly at night. I'm thinking something is being worked on....

Man, you must have really pissed off the boss lol
I have that effect. I can be the best friend that makes you laugh one moment then pisses you off the next. It isn't always intentional. Most of the time I am just momentarily unaware that what I think isn't an opinion that is shared by everyone. Thank you for being patient with me. :thankyou:

Don’t worry KD I could still drink beer or whisky with ya and not get pissed .. I’ve got similar habits myself, I get called negative all the time because I deal with junk all the time and folks wonder why!

Don’t worry KD I could still drink beer or whisky with ya and not get pissed .. I’ve got similar habits myself, I get called negative all the time because I deal with junk all the time and folks wonder why!
Pretty much the same with me too even though my username says otherwise lol. People called me a pessimist (and so does my own family) because I would call a glass have empty IF you were drinking from it. Same way with a gas tank :D and they were the ones that created most of the junk that I had to put up with. Getting mad doesn't help anything but there's times where ya just shake your head and walk away because that was the only option.

*Reads thread, wondering what all the fuss is about - ponders a bit*
Big swig of Diet Dr Pepper, long drag off cigarette...
*Realizes all is well in FBBO world, smiles to himself, exits quietly*
:luvplace:

SeparateAngelicBurro-size_restricted.gif

don’t use milk​

Auto Transport Service
Back