• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Heads ?

There's noticeable power to be had going -1 with a 2.25 valve and if you upgraded the rocker gear to a paired rocker system you could put a big cam in it which would be worth more. Then again how well sorted is the parts combo you currently have?
His car is going 9.70s now, I think it's probably pretty well sorted out, at 3600 lbs.

There's noticeable power to be had going -1 with a 2.25 valve and if you upgraded the rocker gear to a paired rocker system you could put a big cam in it which would be worth more. Then again how well sorted is the parts combo you currently have?
My B1MC have 2.4" intake valves and flow 473/325 intake/exhaust at 1 inch. Flow sheet attached.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 191436.png

Do you mean I will see a big power difference between the current SR’s that are 360cfm and the dash 1’s at say 380cfm ?
I was going to buy Huges offset rocked rockers as I’m using them now on the SR and they are great.
I will look at a new cam around.750 lift up from our current .700 , can’t go too crazy as it’s a Drag and Drive car.

If your combo is well sorted out head flow can make 2.04 hp per cfm. So theoretically I u can make 775 hp with 380 cfm. Kim
You can make way more than 2.04HP / cfm.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back