• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What I need from an automobile I get with this...Cordoba.

newwelcome.jpg
"Need"? What is this "need" shiyat?
The old car hobby isn't about "needs" - it's about wants....desires...passions.
Don't tell us the car fits your needs - tell us you want this car, that it
pushes your buttons, that it's a very enjoyable hobby and passion of yours! :thumbsup:

Welcome from southern Illinois. Nice doba, cruising in the disco era, nothing wrong with that! Seriously nice looking Corodba.

Welcome. I had a '76 and an '80 back when. Small shop I worked at, the owner's leased them for their company rides when they came out. The good boss (other one was a jerk most of the time) let me take it home every so often wanting to drive my '73 Challenger on occasion. Had some car buds and we'd meet in town as a routine. Well one night I drove up in the brand new doba as the guys were pretty surprised. I BS'd them for grins saying "Yeah, I bought it." Later after I got married; bought a 76 but sadly who ever had it beat the living chit out of it and had a lot of problems with it. Suppose that's why I got a deal on it, lol. Great car you have pard!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Georgia.

They ride great. Mine (1979), with the A74 package, has been a reliable car since new.

Last edited:
good luck with that

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back