• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if your Charger won at a prestigious muscle car show but 30% had to 2nd Gen Chargers.

If I were a black actor who'd won the "Best Actor" award five years ago I would think it was a great personal accomplishment ... and the "color" thing might also be a thought. But if I won that same award now, the first thing to come to mind would be "I'm the token black guy".
It's like being spotted 2 cars in a race, trophy means nothing at that point.

So go play somewhere you like the rules.
I don't play at all, you should know that about me by now. Anything else smart to say.

Last edited:
I don't play at all, you should know that about me by now. Anything else smart to say.
I was talking about the race you mentioned. A race is a game.
Sounds maybe you take it more serious than that, so no, nothing else smart to say.

There's a reason why Asia is killing it. Anime and manga are huge, American movies and tv struggle to find audiences and American comics are dead dead dead (except for a few non-woke indy creators). Kpop is huge with zero diversity except in hair/eye colors and clothing culturally appropriated from white people. With all the plastic surgery and skin lightening kpop stars do, they are practically in "white face." Meanwhile I can hardly name an American pop star, and it seems like most of them are only trying to represent the worst side of black culture. One thing I'll say for Kpop, it is manufactured by greedy corporations but they make white people look better than we've been in sixty years. Hey, check this out @1:05 -

Those crazy asians depicted a NASA solely staffed by white men - and one was even a ginger! You can't do that!

But when asked if they would be ok with diversity quotas on their favorite football team they say no they want the best players :realcrazy:

Auto Transport Service
Back