• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the fastest appreciating muscle car?

Fifth Gen Vipers, especially the ACR. They were as low as 90-100K 3 years ago. Now they are 250-300K

Early Ford Broncos. Buy em all day for less than 10k a decade ago…good runners now start at $35k. Restored as much as $85k.

’67-72 C10/20 big money too. At the HAN auction I saw a restored 72 C10 short box 4wd go for $57k.

Based on all of the auctions on TV, trucks and custom trucks in particular seem to be going up in value (or at least going up in cost to buy) pretty substantially.

The fastest appreciating muscle cars....are the ones I passed on buying because they were piles of junk.​

That said, I do see the price of decent vans starting to come back up in value along with the pick-up trucks.......

It's certainly one of mine.
I'll let you know when I decide which one.

1979 Chrysler 300 up 500% and you can still get one for less than $10,000.

A-bodies have been getting some love. And I believe C-bodies may be future money makers. (2-doors) You can get cheap now. Fury III is one example.

Last edited:
The amount of money being thrown around at the auctions lately has reached the point of sheer lunacy! I don't understand how rich people can be so stupid with their money! 187k for a 74 Challenger,is there LSD in the water,168k for a Chevy pickup! 70 El camino SS 250k,363k for a 67 Nova! They are going to need narcan to revive them the next day,because they were so high!

The amount of money being thrown around at the auctions lately has reached the point of sheer lunacy! I don't understand how rich people can be so stupid with their money! 187k for a 74 Challenger,is there LSD in the water,168k for a Chevy pickup! 70 El camino SS 250k,363k for a 67 Nova! They are going to need narcan to revive them the next day,because they were so high!

Agreed. It’s like 100 large is starting bid money.

Auto Transport Service
Back