• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is this 72 SSP really worth

That is a member's old car I believe
Screenshot_2016-05-14-05-56-00.png

So with a half vinyl top, is there a strip of trim across the roof...and does that mean there are extra holes in the roof to hold that trim in place? I don't think I've ever seen one in person...so just asking. :thumbsup:
Black trim going across the roof with studs. The studs has plastic clips that retain the trim to the roof. Two holes, one on each side near the 1/4 glass that holds the ends of the trim to the roof. On the end of the trim, you have a metal clip with a nut on it. The nut is accessed under the headliner.

As far as the car, I think it is a $15,000-$18,000 any given day, not what the seller wants. It sure does looks like a member's former car and someone just added a vinyl top. I'd have to look at the fender tag to see if this car came with it. If it was "restored", I'd think they would put some time in restoring the underside of the car as well. Just my opinion.

thanks for the info on the canopy top :thumbsup: my roadrunner came with it but is missing now
tag says it came with white canopy and xw black and white interior
375378_56c84f7e56_low_res.JPG

Price it high to get a real good price at the negotiating table. To the person who might buy this vehicle for 34k, I got some ocean front property in California i'd like to sell ya! 20k is high for this car!

As mentioned, welded studs for the most part but there are two holes, one on each side, outer most mounting location where a studded clip passes through to the inside, secured with a stamped nut.

Auto Transport Service
Back