• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is wrong with this car ?

The question was asked... So I picked it apart as much as possible with the limited screen time.
i thank you for your response . just trying to bring the warmth of our cars and why we do this for the feel and fun.

I think its more about the mental instability caused by heart ache and the loss of a piece of cooch.

So I take it that his old truck is the girl and the ghost of his old truck haunts him for trading it in.
Other than that it's just a movie Mopar that's slapped together like the old Duke's cars.I'd drive it.
i did not get that out of it. she broke his hart and the only way to try and get rid of her memory was to find something to fill the void and a mopar is loyalty to its owner.

i did not get that out of it. she broke his hart and the only way to try and get rid of her memory was to find something to fill the void and a mopar is loyalty to its owner.
But then he gets out of it and runs away... Mentally Unstable... LOL

BTW the guy who is driving was Troy Gentry whom died in a helicopter accident.

I liked it

no matter how mismatched that car was
I'd rive the piss out of it

moral of the story
the girl was gone & needed to get a different car
too many memories

sad that guy Troy Gentry, died in a helicopter accident
didn't know that

& that is a fuel pressure gauge on the cowl

Tail pipes turned down.. Geeze its a mess.. At this point I have watched that video more than i like to subject myself to country music. So I will stop now.
What's wrong with turn down tailpipes? Several places REQUIRED turn down/ no tips for noise control. My Cali delivered 69 runner still has the original turn downs, and dadsbee has factory turndowns on his dad's car, that his dad bought new.

What's wrong with turn down tailpipes? Several places REQUIRED turn down/ no tips for noise control. My Cali delivered 69 runner still has the original turn downs, and dadsbee has factory turndowns on his dad's car, that his dad bought new.
And I prefer the look as matter of fact to chrome tips!
bee&birdjuly182019 055.JPG

Nothing just not used to seeing them without the tips.

A12 hood (and glossy!) on a '68 - or at least, a '68 front end?
Hell yes, I'd drive it. :)

A12 hood (and glossy!) on a '68 - or at least, a '68 front end?
Hell yes, I'd drive it. :)
that is what got me a 69 runner with a 68 front end. wrong paint on hood. and everybody found so many other things i missed.

what is wrong with this car ?

It's a poor victim of being in a lame A$$ country music song video.

Country sucks unless it's Johnny Cash!!

Auto Transport Service
Back