• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What length adjustable pushrod to measure for my build?

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Any ballpark of what size I should get for a low deck with trick flow 270s and t&d 1.6 rockers?

I have to get one for degree if the cam anyways. Any feedback from someone who has built something similar would help.

When I bought there were 2 available, one for a RB, the other for a B engine. Regardless of heads it should be the same. I bought both. If you need ones for cup end rockers there are also 2 available.

Last edited:
Any ballpark of what size I should get for a low deck with trick flow 270s and t&d 1.6 rockers?

I have to get one for degree if the cam anyways. Any feedback from someone who has built something similar would help.
Make sure you get the correct ball end for the lifters you're using. Just saying.

Could cut a piece of coat hanger for a rough mock up

i just use an old push rod with a section cut out of it and thread both ends for 1/4"-28 all-thread. add a couple of nuts to locate everything.

The 270's are relatively high. I'm not entirely sure you're going to find something out of the box. I cut mine to length to get exactly what I wanted. I'm with @Jerry Hall, get the TF pushrod tool, put the heads on, measure carefully, and then cut. Also, when you cut your own you get a LOT more options.

Auto Transport Service
Back