• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what movie?

Okay I'll play along. What movie?

2yjq0lj.jpg
I don't know this one, but Im sure I would remember a 68 Charger with those wheel covers.

got me on this one. those hubcaps do look vaguely familiar...

Yep these hub caps are hideous looking on this 68...............

So no one knows this movie????

1zg4y9d.jpg

i know that actor.

Dammit I got too greedy LOL.........................

Okay I'm playing the roll of "if I were to figure out this movie" using IMDB, Google etc. and I cannot find any info connecting to the pics I've sent. I even used Google images of the actor with the movie title and no results show the red 68 Charger.

Where are you getting these shots from? Pausing a dvd?

Not to give the movie title away, but I remember when this movie did come out and some time after that there was a story on-line thru a Mopar connection about this 68 Charger and that website had a gallery of screen shots. So I grabbed them from there and I was fortune enough to have saved those pics on a zip drive because I lost the web-link from a p/c crash.

I've searched high and low to find that web page but to no avail. Thankfully I still have the screen shot pics saved. Here's another one that shows the crappy aftermarket driver's side mirror...............

2re2r76.jpg

Don't know,but I still like the black charger auto trans/stick with the green mustang chasing it?? Movie title???!!! I'll wait for 1/2 hr for answer

it's supper time. I figured I could sneak in. Good job!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back