• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What other Car projects that are non Mopar does anyone have going on right now?

UGK, please ask him. Do you understand the measurement I need? I am asking because I want to know if it will fit the front of the Express. Or how much i'll need to add to it to make it fit. Width is the question. Thanks.
I just asked he's not at his shop. But will be in about a hour, you want inside dimensions from where it wraps around the fenders.

Right, if you were to rest your hand on the bumper top next to the fender, that top inside edge to the same place on the other side. Want to see if it will fit around the Express front fenders...

Right, if you were to rest your hand on the bumper top next to the fender, that top inside edge to the same place on the other side. Want to see if it will fit around the Express front fenders...
I was wondering what kind of diobolicle mischief you were up to!!!

All let you know as soon as I do

One of the other projects ls2,4l80e.
IMG_20161020_183717483.jpg

I was wondering what kind of diobolicle mischief you were up to!!!
Haha! Yes, I have the 67 Charger front grill and headlights and now have parking lights "in the grill" and don't need them in the bumper. I have never liked the front bumpers on the 67 Coronets, goofy looking, and have been searching for something else that would both work, and look right. I came upon these 64 bumpers while looking for something else, and I like the way they look. I just don't know how wide they are. The dimensions of the car is 70 inches fender to fender, outside. But I want to know what the actual bumper is. If I find out that I can make it work i'll start a mock up with computer images to see how it would look on the Express. The '70 Runner rear bumper looks right at home on there now, like the factory might have done it.

Well I'm pretty sure the 64s are a little narrower than a 66/67, you might have to stretch it a little.

66-nova-1.jpg images (1).jpg

Well I'm pretty sure the 64s are a little narrower than a 66/67, you might have to stretch it a little.

View attachment 377130 View attachment 377131
I expect so. The issue I have with the 67 Coronet bumper is it looks like a sagging half smile. It ruins the entire look of the front. I have contemplated slicing 3/8" out of the license plate section vertically and notching the backside above on the top of the bumper and slowly bending it back together below, and thereby straightening it. But again, it has the parking lights in the bumper.

fl0115-204218_1.jpg

Know what you mean...have you checked a 69 dart bumper? It might be a little easier to fit up...

1102phr-20-o-1969-dodge-dart-gt-front.jpg

I did this to mine today, removed license plate and shortened the ends
IMG_20161205_162135076.jpg

No at all.

Hmmm...i'd have to cut out the parking lights and weld in blanks. Something to think about.

That would be easy. I do alot of bumpers, then blast and powder prime, you can do standard bodywork and prime and paint on top of it.

Auto Transport Service
Back