• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Replacement Upholstery Fits 65 Dodge Coronet 440 Convertible Seats?

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
I need to replace the seat covers for the front (split bench) and rear seats but not finding any specific for this year. Anyone know if 1968 Belvedere / Super Bee would be a good replacement seat cover? Any other suggestions are appreciated.

IMG_6468.JPG

Back Bench Seat_65DodgeCoronetConvertible.jpg

Contact SMS, in Oregon. They may have the OEM material, to match your car. They had my '65 sedan cloth, and vinyl.

0405230824.jpg
0405230826.jpg

Contact SMS, in Oregon. They may have the OEM material, to match your car. They had my '65 sedan cloth, and vinyl.

View attachment 1444729View attachment 1444730

Thank you for this receipt of information. I put a call into SMS yesterday so maybe that will get the results. Do you know if the seats in the hard top are the same as the Convertible?

The H4R will be more of a burgundy than red - it was on the '65 Coronet I owned decades ago.
Convertible interior will probably differ from 2-door HT & sedan only in rear seat width and rear quarter interior trim.

This was perfect. I called them and they have the exact design in house. Sending by the yard now. For those interested, if you wanted to send in your old seat covers they can reproduce for $1800 full set and it takes 6 months.

Auto Transport Service
Back