• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What shoes do you wear?

Therogood steel toe everyday, hate to loose a toe been so use to wearing them.

I stacked a bunch of Postal approved before retiring. Will never wear them out. Right now, cheap geezer shoes, light, comfy, and easy to get off and on in Airports.

53AD725D-1515-4611-94DD-E888A053843B.jpeg

Never was a 'runner' but rode bikes a lot. That said, I was on my feet a LOT at work and then in my shop. When in the military after marching a lot, I found out that shoes made a different and that was years before being on my feet a lot. I can't stand to 'slow walk' and my X liked to window shop and slow walk everything. It killed me. If I ain't moving, my feet bitch and now that I'm getting into my middle 70's, forget standing and talking....I'm gonna sit some where if you wanna talk a lot lol
You and my wife share a similar problem. She is ok if she keeps moving, standing still does her in. Not been able find any kind of footwear that solves the problem, but she has used a miniature collapsible artist’s stool for this situation with good results.

A lot of doctors and nurses are wearing On Cloud and Hoka running shoes.

Last edited:
I wear these Wolverine Durashocks work boots just about everyday for the last 20 years. The most comfortable work boot that I’ve ever worn. I wear Skechers as a casual shoe, lightweight and comfortable.

IMG_3842.jpeg

These Amazon Essentials men's loafers are comfy and versatile. I wear them daily around the house indoors and outside. I bought them 4 years ago.

IMG_20240309_152423144.jpg

After trying over 10 pairs of running shoes I settled on the Saucony Ride 16. They're a bit narrow so I got the 10 wide size. Comfortable, fit well, not overly flashy.

61RmoIdKtyL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

After they are broke in you won’t find any more comfortable. Im on my feet sometimes 16hrs a day, concrete, loose rock, ditches, you name it I’m there. My feet snap into place when I put them on every morning.

IMG_1956.png

I'll third the Skechers. Been wearing them for 5 or 6 years now. Started with their work shoes then their slip ons at home. Got some running shoes that I walk in every morning, and now I have some of their hiking shoes that I wear working around yard and in the garage. Needed the support of the hiking shoes as I have a bad wheel that bothers me without the support of the hiking shoes.

Auto Transport Service
Back