• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What should I do?

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP !! Here, this guys telling us a horrible story, and everyone has to make a joke out of it. WELL, IT'S NOT A JOKE ! This is serious life situation, and all you can do is make funny comments ? THAT BUMPER HAS TO BE ADDRESSED VERY QUICKLY, OR THE RUST WILL JUST GET WORSE !!!
You know, a good session with plenty of WD-40 can get things lubricated up quite nicely......the bumper, not the wife.

You're moving there too? Will there be anywhere to live by the time I get there?

I just thought....
(Do not say it...)
We had another Chall70 on our hands...boy he drives me NUTZ when I've had 4 beers and a shot of Single Mal.......

I'll pass.
TN has no state income tax.

Not if you make what the Wife and I do!
We'd be saving $1000-1200 a month in lost income to income taxes. That covers a Mortgage easily.
I don't see us spending $1200 a month in sales taxes!

Hell no....I wouldn't disrespect our dogs to put that stuff on them.

Pebbles shop dog.jpg

It's not really her fault,us Charger guys can charm the panties off any chick who has to ride around in one of those taxicab Road Runners with a rusty freaking bumper!

I’ve told you guys before my wife is Vietnamese - an immigrant. So it took her not a short time to catch on to American humor - what was real and what was memorex. So one day I wasn’t with her and she sees this guy driving down the freeway and has this bumper sticker that says “Wife and dog lost - reward for dog”.

She was shocked - Couldn’t believe her eyes. You just had to be there when she came home and into the house excitedly telling me the story….. I tell you it was hilarious. And even now these many years later she often tells people what she saw - now as a joke of course. There has been soooo many irreplaceable moments like that with us that it’s been a true joy. That was one of too many to count.

It's not really her fault,us Charger guys can charm the panties off any chick who has to ride around in one of those taxicab Road Runners with a rusty freaking bumper!
Yeah, but I never once lost a street race to a Charger. Priorities !

I never had a problem putting one of those Road Runners in my rearview mirror with my 440 Charger R/T. When my wife was going to college, I used to drop her off at school, and her professor said was that your boyfriend in the Road Runner,she said that was a Charger,I have my standards you know! lol

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back