• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What should I do?

I never had a problem putting one of those Road Runners in my rearview mirror with my 440 Charger R/T. When my wife was going to college, I used to drop her off at school, and her professor said was that your boyfriend in the Road Runner,she said that was a Charger,I have my standards you know! lol
Truth be told my friend I never ever had any problem losing Chargers or most anything else in my 68 GTX’s rear view mirror. I once lost by a fender to a Boss 429. He had slicks on and I had my fairly poor traction L60 Polyglass Goodyears. I attributed the slim loss to that. Pretty much non events were everyone else. And I took all comers. I admit to two significant changes from stock. Back then - I had a bit more Of a cam than stock and a six pack set up. Other than that pretty much stock. Just a flat out hell raiser.

So is your wife with the guy that has the charger now....................... Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
The-Older-I-Get-The-Faster-I-Was-Shirt.jpg

Just go the traditional route and put a Raiders sticker over the rust

I’ve told you guys before my wife is Vietnamese - an immigrant. So it took her not a short time to catch on to American humor - what was real and what was memorex. So one day I wasn’t with her and she sees this guy driving down the freeway and has this bumper sticker that says “Wife and dog lost - reward for dog”.

She was shocked - Couldn’t believe her eyes. You just had to be there when she came home and into the house excitedly telling me the story….. I tell you it was hilarious. And even now these many years later she often tells people what she saw - now as a joke of course. There has been soooo many irreplaceable moments like that with us that it’s been a true joy. That was one of too many to count.
My first wife is to my knowledge - the only person I have ever heard of striking out at "kick ball"! And we were using a 10" ball!!!! Twice in a row in fact.

Just go the traditional route and put a Raiders sticker over the rust
Paint it pink and call it a day!! You know what they say, just my opinion................ :luvplace:

Well, that problem been solved then!! LOL

But Nevada has personal property tax. New auto registration fees are out of this world.
Can't remember nor do I want to but when I bought my Motorhome it was over $6,000 for the first year.

The gentleman was obviously attempting to give her the jab.

Not if you make what the Wife and I do!
We'd be saving $1000-1200 a month in lost income to income taxes. That covers a Mortgage easily.
I don't see us spending $1200 a month in sales taxes!

Oh man KD, same here!
"We'd" be getting a BIG RAISE by moving there
I'm going farthest East, Bristol Tri Cities area.....

Auto Transport Service
Back