• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What should their punishment be?

I'd say all of the above and how about forced sterilization! They should not be allowed to reproduce again!!

How are they going to reproduce after the go through a wood chipper? But good point none the less.

I literally just put my 3 year old to bed and then read this post. People who do these things are not fixable.

Child killers are literally a marked person in prison. They are dirty inmates... vigilante
Justice & a painful death should follow.

I'm a father of two and it burns my *** everytime I hear of something like this, kill em slow. I think every sexaul assault or abuse to a child should be a death penalty. Sick just sick

Feed um both a whole bottle of asprin give it time to kick in and cut the end of their pinkies off.

man yal are crazy... lol. Nothing on this earth will compare what's in store or them after they die...

or you could play jump rope with their intestines while they watch.....

man yal are crazy... lol. Nothing on this earth will compare what's in store or them after they die...

or you could play jump rope with their intestines while they watch.....

That's a good one. How bout this? Make them eat a whole jar of hot japalenos, then make them OD on laxative. How's that grab you?

kill them slowly. its ridiculous what people do if it were up to me i would lock them in a room full of hungry rats.

But instead, they will be jailed and allowed every form of "rehab" they can get their hands on.
That's right. And guess who gets to pay for the room, board, meals and Doctors?

- - - Updated - - -

But instead, they will be jailed and allowed every form of "rehab" they can get their hands on.
That's right. And guess who gets to pay for the room, board, meals and Doctors?

Cut the skin off their back with no anesthesia and then lower them into a big vat of rubbing alcohol. An inch at a time.

Auto Transport Service
Back