• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What was the Best Era?

The late 70's where pretty good... thankfully I moved on to version 2.0 a year or so later..
beeroof.jpg

For me it was about 86-88 When I was in HS and got my 1st car from my grandparents, (198? Ford Fairmont 4 Door Straight 6. I added 6x9 Jensen Tri-Ax Speakers from K-Mart & a kick *** Realistic Cassette Player from Radio Shack to blast good ol 80's Metal!

Met my wife in 89 (I was 19, she was turning 16) from my friend & his girlfriend at the time.

We got married in 96, now we have 2 boys (22 & 19), 1 about to graduate College & head into Grad School for Communication & Speach Disorders. Youngest son is a CNC machinist & is going to college to learn how to be a production manager in his trade.

Wife & I are still going strong all these later.

I sure miss the days when boys were boys & girls were girls!

On a side note, thought the thread title said Best Bra, lol!

Last edited:
I wore out a couple of Big Wheels. Lot of miles on one of those.
Wore out a couple of bikes, bent a few more from jumping them entirely too many times.
We would put 20-30 miles on in a day on a 20" single speed bicycle. Rode those things to places and on roads I don't even want to drive a car on nowadays.
And yes, no helmets, usually just shorts and a T-shirt.

The late 60’s had to be kool… I was born in ‘65, so too young to know what was going on but… imagine getting that bike for Christmas 1968! :D
4B39860A-806B-4ECB-BF15-C050BB54F839.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back