• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you do?

What would you do if you owned this original car

• Leave it original, unrestored and just drive it

Votes: 150 63.6%
  • Restore it as a Police car clone (Black & White paint)

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • Paint it black with a black vinyl top and black interior

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Paint it dark blue with a black vinyl top

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Leave the color combination but upgrade to a V8 (360)

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • Cut the roof off of it and paint it bright green with RED stripes

Votes: 19 8.1%

• Total voters
hmmmm i,d give it to my daughter and drive the shag wagon

hmmmm i,d give it to my daughter and drive the shag wagon

Its an idea, but my oldest daughter is only 8 and the rest of my kids are 6, 2, and 8 months....so none of them or going to be driving anytime soon....

I am going to keep it the original color for now, but I am going to replace the vinyl top with a black one. Legendary Auto Interiors is only an hour from me, so I wont have to pay shipping on one. I will just drive up there in the car in spring.

The rims, I am going to either paint body color with the police hubcaps or paint gloss black with the police hubcaps. Interior I am going to keep black for now as well....

I still would like the poll to continue to help me decide what to do with it down the line....EVERYONE in my family, from my father, to my wife, to my sister-in-law etc wants me to paint it jet black.....but I think a car with a black paint job, black top, and black interior might be a little toooo black, not to mention HOT!! (Its AC delete)

If it's any consolation, there have been as many votes for cutting the roof off as there have been for painting it black

360 it. Get some rims. Satellites are cool, with four doors or two...

'Course you *could* build the crap out of that six. Take the head down to Drake's, plop it on the counter and say, "deck this thing a tenth."

360 it. Get some rims. Satellites are cool, with four doors or two...

'Course you *could* build the crap out of that six. Take the head down to Drake's, plop it on the counter and say, "deck this thing a tenth."

Yeah, I am looking at building the six for now until I can source another engine and slowly build it. I am trying to find a super six setup so I can slap a 2 barrel on it. Drakes? ON Drake Rd the wrecking yard??? or someone else?

I actually live in the town of Sweden in Brockport, NY Send me an PM if you want to get together sometime.

Hey ummm...'69 runner would you mind deleting the whole paint it green with red stripes option on the poll? Its slightly scewing the results I was looking for :edgy:

:rolling: :HappyNewYear:

Wow....THAT took a while:rolling:

That option HAS gotten a couple of legit votes yanno..:edgy:

ya sure ya want me to remove it?:black_eye:

well in that case, leave the legit votes and delete the rest =) I didnt mind so much but I showed the wife and she freaked out...thought you were all crazy f@#$% LOL

I tried to explain that you just put that there to be funny, but she didnt quite understand

I voted for leaving it alone and driving it :black_eye:. it looks great as-is.. im sure you have something else to work on (we all do)

I voted for leaving it alone and driving it :black_eye:. it looks great as-is.. im sure you have something else to work on (we all do)

Only other cars I own are a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, 1996 HOnda Accord LS, 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner, and a 1970 Dodge Challenger

Auto Transport Service
Back