• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you pay?

Good luck on the negotiations. I can see that car, as is, in unknown frame and rust condition go for $15k usd.

I just saw a listing on Dodge Charger.com, in the delusional sellers thread, about this car,with a $29,000 asking price!

I just saw a listing on Dodge Charger.com, in the delusional sellers thread, about this car,with a $29,000 asking price!

doesn’t look like he’ll be getting it for $8k

I never received a reply from the seller. So chances are it wont happen. Not a big deal though.

Yes,it is the same car,with the same pictures, and it is listed by a woman on Kijiji. There must be something in the water up there in Canada! I like scotch with my water,she likes Barrett Jackson with hers!

Last edited:
how long has this deal been ongoing,because shes had it listed for over a month already on kijii?

Posted over a month ago
Ste. Anne, MB R5H1C1(View Map)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/winnipeg/69-dodge-charger/1490092830
Im not sure how long its been listed. I just seen it and made a offer after talking with the person. Like I mentioned , its not a big deal. Its a car that had or has possibilities. But not 29 grand possibilities. Theres alot of nice cars up here that need less work for alot less money. :)

When she doesn’t get any takers for the 29k and considers you offered 8k maybe she’ll come to her senses and go down to 25k ....lol

If that 69 sells for 29k, then I might as well ask 50k for my '68 LoL.

Now you see why I made the offer I did. Im not cheap but being very realistic on its condition.

Cool. :thumbsup:

What's your budget? And is it '69 only or all 68-70 Chargers you're after?

Gotta be tough being in Canada on finding a decent Charger, no?

When I sold my other Indy Ram to a guy from Canada,he said,do you think I could drive it to Nova Scotia Eh......... to which I replied......... have you got triple Eh!

and for that asking put up some more pics

Manitoba cars are generally the worst for rust too.
That car has been for sale for a while now.

There are way better deals out there.

I have a 66 Charger part body. No roof, quarters, fenders, hood ,trunk lid, dash or rear diff. It has been sitting outside for over 20 years, and it not nearly as bad as that 69 ( I think RR)that is for sale for 1750.00.
Also have a 68 GTX shell that still has good floors, is not rotted out in the cowl or back window.
All depends when they were last driven, and where stored. Hope this wasn’t a hi-jack. My humble opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back