• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you pay?

I have a 66 Charger part body. No roof, quarters, fenders, hood ,trunk lid, dash or rear diff. It has been sitting outside for over 20 years, and it not nearly as bad as that 69 ( I think RR)that is for sale for 1750.00.
Also have a 68 GTX shell that still has good floors, is not rotted out in the cowl or back window.
All depends when they were last driven, and where stored. Hope this wasn’t a hi-jack. My humble opinion.
By all means have fun with it.

I know a couple of guys with 68/69 chargers sitting in sheds that they are doing nothing with them. The 68 is a 383 2 bbl car with air. Came from Phoenix Az in the mid 90s. It is awesome shape other than the interior is sun beaten. Ever since he bought it, it has just been sitting in a shed. I have tried buying it a few times. He has other nice cars as well that run and drive but he is just storing them inside sheds. He won’t sell any of them either. The cars don’t need a restoration, their pretty decent. I just think someone else would enjoy driving a classic car. Kim

Kim, you know some people like to say I will restore it someday, or I have something that someone wants but I don’t need to sell it. That’s life. With the economy now they might sell depending. My thoughts.

I know a couple of guys with 68/69 chargers sitting in sheds that they are doing nothing with them. The 68 is a 383 2 bbl car with air. Came from Phoenix Az in the mid 90s. It is awesome shape other than the interior is sun beaten. Ever since he bought it, it has just been sitting in a shed. I have tried buying it a few times. He has other nice cars as well that run and drive but he is just storing them inside sheds. He won’t sell any of them either. The cars don’t need a restoration, their pretty decent. I just think someone else would enjoy driving a classic car. Kim
It's a shame, and should be a crime to hoard cars like that...

There is a fairly nice looking 69 green Charger 383 auto 2 barrel on Kijiji Saskatoon for 69,000 Can. Looks like a very nice driver.

Thank you everyone for posting. Much appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back