• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatcha think of these different shoes?

Which ones do you like?

• Steelies

• Convo Pro

Results are only viewable after voting.
I go both ways.I tend to change mine once or twice a year.

Me too. Between the two cars I have road wheels with bias redlines, some torque thrust D’s with BFG’s, the Convo pro’s with mickeys and the black steelies. It’s hard to choose sometimes.. these are the other two sets to choose from

9CC1DBE1-17EF-46A8-A721-D1F9EED0B8D0.jpeg
229CF369-2621-4140-80CC-B95C9CC54129.jpeg

On tires with white letters if the first you notice are the letters they don't belong. Dark colored cars are are more likely to have that happen. Wheels same thing if you notice wheels before the car, is that the look your after??

I like them both but the Convos would be my choice, seem to fit the car better.

Me too. Between the two cars I have road wheels with bias redlines, some torque thrust D’s with BFG’s, the Convo pro’s with mickeys and the black steelies. It’s hard to choose sometimes.. these are the other two sets to choose from

View attachment 1152262 View attachment 1152263
I stuck on a set of 69 AMX road wheels on my 66 Belvedere back in late 69 and they looked pretty good. My car was also yellow. Just don't have a very good pic of it. The spoke on the AMX were more argent silver than chrome and they didn't stick out but there was enough black to look good imo. Back then, no one paid much attention to stuff that was stock even if it came from another brand of car.

These days I'm liking this style ... the Jegs is a fraction the cost of the Vektor !!
555-681422.jpg

wr_vektor_black.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back