• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's a 69 Coronet NOS bulge hood worth these days?

68WS27

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. As the title says, I have one that might go up for sale to pay for my recent project. I got the hood about 8 years ago. Has some storage scratches and scuffs but still in the ox blood primer. I was hoping it could go on a triple black 4 spd Coronet RT project car I know about, but now getting tired of waiting for the guy to sell.... you know the story... he's "going to fix it up one day...."

Anyway, I'd appreciate some ideas on value. I don't really want to sell as I've never seen another, but I would probably be ok to let it go to a good home - and a deserving car - but not to someone who might just be flipping it.

IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg

I sold one 2 years ago for 1300

Those hoods are hard to find. I wouldn’t be shocked if you could get more than the mentioned values.

Those hoods are hard to find. I wouldn’t be shocked if you could get more than the mentioned values.
Hey I'm with u on that but for some reason I've seen more of these hoods nos then any other hood

Auto Transport Service
Back