• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his, this is a sale thread in disguise.
Sadly that is what I thought when I saw the pics with the roll back... It's just like Facebook with the cars for sale from pictures of it leaving the others guys yard or garage.. That said I think it could pull $40K if it is indeed as clean of a car as it looks. I personally like the color as my 68 500 Convertible is that color and if I don't change it to black it will be the original color again.

Last edited:
I was figuring $40K. Personally, I like the Sunfire Yellow, the same colour as the '69 Super Bee I bought new. My current '67 R/T is Daffodil Yellow. The car appears to be in very good condition, with vinyl top, RamAir, and side scoops. These R/T's are fast, comfortable cruisers, and are largely under appreciated.
Are you buying or selling?

This car is right in my area...if it's in Hamburg NY...I'll ask around...see if I can find anything out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back