• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel and tire size?

i must comment on the 70 charger kid, i agree fully about the hood!! just does not fit. in fact the car is most likely slower with it on:hello2: and did anyone notice he just sat there and revved it up to impress little miss thang. never even put in gear, not to mention how long it took him to start said beastie. just mhfo.

i must comment on the 70 charger kid, i agree fully about the hood!! just does not fit. in fact the car is most likely slower with it on:hello2: and did anyone notice he just sat there and revved it up to impress little miss thang. never even put in gear, not to mention how long it took him to start said beastie. just mhfo.

Yea, that's a weird situation there. He is in Austrailia. I have seen vids of that car racing, it is pretty fast but I can't believe it is that kid's. Probably his dad's.. I just like the tire sizes, don't care for the hood much either..

As I mentioned in my other thread I was thinking about some Crager s/s wheels and I have been researching and see that Crager does not make a 5" or more backspaced 15 x 10 wheel. But I think they do sell a non uni-lug wheel. Anyone got any tips on this problem. I think they will custom make wheels for you but I would think the price would be hi. I definitely don't want uni-lugs.

I went through Summit to have my Crager owned Keystone Klassics made with custom backspacing. I am having all 4 made and the price was around $10. more for each wheel over standard sizes. I hit it when they had free shipping which I think is still in place. They are being sent directly from California to me.

Here are some bad pics of my last RR. It needed a frnt cap when I got, hence the black front., to lazy, broke and dumb to just paint it stock yellow, so I painted the whole car with spray cans of flat black, before flat black was cool! Anyway those are N50-15s on the back of it in the all black pic and can't remember what size slicks on the yellow&black.
Could some of you guys take a guess at the rim sizes on my car in the old pics in post #16?, I can't remember what there were it's been so long.

Could some of you guys take a guess at the rim sizes on my car in the old pics in post #16?, I can't remember what there were it's been so long.

That's a tough question with those pics. N50's should have been on nothing less than a 10 inch rim if done properly. The second pic looks like they are definately 10 inch but the first one doesn't, more like an 8.5 or so as cdr said. As for back spacing, that's really a coin toss. The second pic looks to be around a 3.5 - 4.0 or so.

Same rims in both pics just different rear tires.. Thnx guys! Just doing some thinking again about what to size to get..

Auto Transport Service
Back